This session is for anyone whose life or company is in transition.
For example, are you… Retiring soon? New in your position? Wondering what your legacy might be? Ready to step outside of your comfort zone? Ill-at-ease with the future?
Join us for this inspiring session.
- Use tools of a natural system to deepen your understanding of yourself and others.
- Utilize techniques for self-assessment and reflection.
- Advance communication and listening skills.
- Learn how the river clarifies life lessons.
- Leave with an action plan for your own personal growth.
You will gain confidence by acting outside your comfort zone and reconnecting with your deeper purpose, making new connections, learning new skills and incorporating how and why living in an interdependent world will help reignite living from your own passion.
- August 8-11 Register Now
$1,128 River Run Lodge
$1,023 Camp On-Site
Notes about this session
- The minimum number of participants for each session is 10.
- The maximum number of participants for each session is 14.
- Cost of sessions includes all program expenses.
- Lodging, meals and classes will be at River Run Lodge or
- Camping at near by Maupin City Campground reduces cost by $105 per person.