System Tools for Multicultural Leadership in Today’s Colleges.
- Develop authentic relationships inside and outside your sphere of influence.
- Use story to tell and better understand your identity and others.
- Learn to better understand and perceive cultures through different lenses.
- Learn how to identify and become comfortable with the differences and similarities between cultures.
You will walk away with skills learned from facing challenging white water rapids that translate into life skills. These skills will assist you in your own life by helping you become a stronger leader, learning how to solve key intercultural problems and create authentic relationships that will support you in everyday life in school, at work and with your friends and family.
Dates: Register for either session
- August 28 – 31 (session partially booked, still open for a team of 5-7)
- September 5-8
$1,023 Camp On-Site (Only Option)
Early Registration (20% discount is available to teams who bring 10 or more participants.) Deadline May 15.
- The minimum number of participants for each session is 10.
- Cost of sessions includes all program expenses, camping and meals.
- All participants participate in meal preparation and clean up.
- Participants need to have own camping gear. A few tents are available for rent.