Using the river as a model, we apply lessons from the natural world to inspire new ways of thinking about collaboration, process, and change. In the classroom and on the river, it is a unique and transformative experience for individuals and teams alike! Attending an institute will:
- Engage you intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially, and spiritually;
- Challenge you to take new risks;
- Reconnect you with life as experienced on a wild, natural river;
- Help you navigate change using fundamental principles of natural systems; and
- Give you tools, tangible strategies, and spark fresh ideas to help you solve complex problems.
“An organization is like an ecosystem. Let nature teach you how to communicate and build new relationships.”
White Water Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit that teaches people to implement organizational change using a natural living-systems approach and through the complementary experience of rafting rivers.