At White Water Institute, we help you create effective change for you and your organization.
Using the river as a model, we apply lessons from the natural world to inspire new ways of thinking about collaboration, process, and change. In the classroom and on the river, it is a unique and transformative experience for individuals and teams alike! Attending an institute will:
- Engage you intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually;
- Challenge you to take new risks;
- Reconnect you with life as experienced on a wild, natural river;
- Help you navigate change using fundamental principles of natural systems; and
- Give you tools, tangible strategies, and spark fresh ideas to help you solve complex problems.
White Water Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit that teaches people to implement organizational change using a natural living-systems approach and through the complementary experience of rafting rivers. To help support our programs, please click the donate button below: